You can’t go wrong with anything even remotely associated with Nutella. This light and fluffy no cook Nutella pie is a great way to incorporate the delicious hazelnut and chocolate spread into an everyday easy to make dessert – but you will need to make ahead of time to give it time to freeze.
4 hour and 10 min (mostly in freezer)
- Nutella addicts
- Sweet but light dessert
- Chocolate fix
- 1 (13 ounce) jar chocolate-hazelnut spread (i.e. Nutella)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Kitchen things you’ll need:
- Large Bowl
- Electric mixer
- Spread ¼ cup of the hazelnut spread over the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Beat remaining hazelnut spread and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture; pour into the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, 4 hours to overnight.