This is especially for those parsley lovers – where a salad can be more than just a salad. The special salad is considered Lebanon’s national food and is said to have originated in the mountains of Lebanon and Syria – but has since then found new fans all over the world (I have even seen these with a special Sashimi twist in Tokyo!). It’s super delicious and healthy but you need some time to finely chop all the ingredients, it’s a great guilt-free snack if you get any late-night cravings.
- Light appetizer
- Vegan dish
- Ethnic salad dish
- 3 bunches of parsley finely chopped
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes finely chopped
- Salt, lemon juice and olive oil to taste
Kitchen things you’ll need:
- Cutting board and sharp knife
- Serving bowl
- Citrus juicer
- It’s a salad, just combine and mix all the ingredients!
- Always make sure you have a toothpick handy because the parsley will inevitably get stuck in your teeth!