These are perfect for kids, PERFECT! They will love them, they can help customize them and they are absolutely delicious. They are also great for picnics and the keep well for any other snackable occasion. Easy to make, below you’ll see how you can mass produce these sliders in no time, and the taste is as expected from anything pizza-related – delicious!
- Game night snacks
- Kid snacks or quick lunches
- Birthday party add-on
- Shareable dish
- Customizable to be vegetarian
- 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 35 – 40 pieces pepperoni slices (or other deli meats)
- Pickled pepper rings (Optional, hot and spicy or just pickled)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tspn garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Pinch of Italian seasoning
Kitchen things you’ll need:
- 9 x 13 inch baking pan
- Small bowl
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Cut the tray buns in half horizontally, while keeping them all connected.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the top of the bottom half of the buns.
(at this point, it would be a good idea to place the buns in a slightly greased or sprayed pan)